Formula 1

Getty ImagesCopyright: Getty Images Morning Kevin Magnussen – Haas Esteban Ocon – Alpine *Max Verstappen – Red Bull (all day) Oscar Piastri (McLaren) *George Russell – Mercedes (all day) Yuki Tsunoda (RB) Charles Leclerc (Ferrari) Fernando Alonso (Aston Martin) Valtteri Bottas (Sauber) Alex Albon (Williams) Afternoon Nico Hulkenberg – Haas Pierre Gasly – Alpine Lando
0 Comments
Getty Images By Andrew Benson Chief F1 writer Red Bull team boss Christian Horner will make his first public appearance on Thursday since a complaint of inappropriate behaviour was made against him. The 50-year-old is under investigation by Red Bull, but is expected to be at the launch of the team’s new F1 car. He
0 Comments
This video can not be played To play this video you need to enable JavaScript in your browser. By Andrew Benson Chief F1 writer Fernando Alonso said Lewis Hamilton’s move to Ferrari could turn the Italian team into championship contenders in 2025. Alonso added his “first priority” if he stays in Formula 1 after this
0 Comments
Getty Images By Andrew Benson Chief F1 writer A hearing into charges of inappropriate and controlling behaviour against Christian Horner has finished without resolution. The Red Bull team boss was quizzed on Friday by a lawyer for several hours on charges that relate to his behaviour towards a female employee. A spokesperson for Red Bull
0 Comments
File photo of Esteban Ocon© AFP French Formula One driver Esteban Ocon on Thursday confirmed his “strong links” with Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team following Lewis Hamilton’s dramatic switch to Scuderia Ferrari after the end of the 2024 season. Speaking to Sky Sports, Ocon said that there’s no “secret” that he is still a Mercedes
0 Comments
The British Grand Prix will be held at Silverstone for the next 10 years after the announcement of a new long-term deal with the venue on Thursday. Silverstone’s five-year contract with Formula One’s American owners Liberty Media was up for renewal this year. The Northamptonshire track, owned by the British Drivers’ Racing Club, has battled
0 Comments
Getty Images By Laura Scott BBC Sport A hearing into a complaint of inappropriate behaviour made against Red Bull Formula 1 team boss Christian Horner will take place on Friday. Red Bull said it took the allegations “extremely seriously” when they emerged on Monday and started an investigation. Horner, 50, has won six constructors’ championships
0 Comments
File image of Christian Horner© AFP Red Bull Formula One team boss Christian Horner is under investigation following an accusation of “inappropriate behaviour”. Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf reported the allegation was made by another member of staff for the British-based team, which last year carried Max Verstappen to his third consecutive world championship. Horner, 50,
0 Comments
Getty Images Red Bull Formula 1 team boss Christian Horner is under investigation after a complaint was made against him, the company said on Monday. Red Bull said it took the allegations “extremely seriously” and has started an investigation. Horner, 50, oversaw Red Bull’s record-breaking 2023 season in which the team won 21 of 22
0 Comments